TarotTruhe

bunte Magie

StartseiteStartseite  ImpressumImpressum  FAQFAQ  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Austausch | 

Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Vetch

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

BeitragThema: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Jun 04, 2015 2:15 pm

"The master’s tools will never dismantle the master’s house."
Audre Lorde

"Wenn du etwas nicht verstehst, sagt Rabindranath Tagore, so ist es ein großer Moment in deinem Leben, denn du beginnst, weise zu werden."

Den hat ein Kollege meiner Mutter immer angebracht, wenn jemand sagte, dass er was nicht versteht. Immer. Also mindestens mehrfach in jeder Redaktionskonferenz. Ich habe vor, in die Fußstapfen dieses Kollegen zu treten (bis mich jemand haut). :D

Niemand hat das Recht, zu gehorchen.
Hannah Arendt

"Sometimes I wonder whether the World is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it"
Mark Twain

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
Ambrose Bierce

Sexually progressive cultures gave us mathematics, literature, philosophy, civilization and the rest, while sexually restrictive cultures gave us the Dark Ages and the Holocaust. Not that I’m trying to load my argument, of course.
Alan Moore

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
Harlan Ellison

"Die wichtigste aller Lektionen ist die, die alle Schrecken und Missstände dieser Welt erklärt, dass man das Rad zu jedem beliebigen Zeitpunkt verlassen und den Trip für beendet erklären kann. Für den Durchschnitts­menschen ist das okay, solange seine Ambitionen gemäßigt sind. Schwierig wird es erst dann, wenn, aus Angst vor dem Weiterdrehen - aus Angst vor Wachstum, Angst vor Verän­derung, Angst vorm Tod, aus allen möglichen Ängsten heraus - ein solcher Mensch versucht, das Rad tatsächlich zu stoppen, indem er alle anderen stoppt. Das ist der Augenblick, wo die beiden großen schlechten Trips beginnen: Religion und Regierung. Die einzige Religion, die dem ganzen Rad innewohnt, ist eine private und persönliche Religion [Kult]; die einzige Regierungsform, die dem Rad innewohnt, ist Selbstregierung. Wer auch immer versucht, seinen Trip anderen aufzuerlegen, handelt aus Angst und wird schon bald zu Mitteln des Terrors greifen, wenn sich die anderen von seinem Trip nicht überzeugen lassen wollen. Jedoch wird niemand, der das Rad versteht, so etwas tun."
Illuminatus! R.A.Wilson/Robert Shea; Rowohlt, Reibeck bei Hamburg, 1991 (1975, Dell Publishing, NY)

“I must do something” always solves more problems than “Something must be done.”

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."
William Gibson

Si natura negat facit indignatio versum.

The Second Coming is imminent, and you may as well get ready.
This is a particularly good idea because you’re it.
You are the Second Coming.

ET 101: The Cosmic Instruction Manual for Planetary Evolution by Zoev Jho

You should view the world as a conspiracy run by a very closely-knit group of nearly omnipotent people, and you should think of those people as yourself and your friends.
R. A. Wilson

Control offers a false sense of security. The only real security I have is trusting you, trusting culture, and trusting freedom.
Nina Paley

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin
und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen.

Kurt Marti

Wer stets glücklich sein will, muss sich oft verändern.
Kunfuzius

Wer etwas will findet Wege.
Wer nichts will findet Gründe.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year-old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Nach etlichen Jahres des okkulten Studiums, mein besonderes Interesse galt dem Taoismus und dem Satanismus, beschäftigte ich mich mit der Qabalah. Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, war ich damals 18 oder 19 Jahre alt.
Tobias Tjärnbro

Erhabener Hierogam der Chymischen Hochzeit, Erhabener Rhodostaurotischer Psychopomp, Erhabener Referendar der Arcana Arcanissima, Erhabener Steganograph der Monas leroglyphica, Erhabener Astraler Connector Utriusque Cosmi, Erhabener Wächter des Grabes Christiani Rosencreutz, Unergründbarer Archont der Strömungen, Unergründbarer Archont der Hohlwelt, Unergründbarer Archont des Mystischen Pols, Unergründbarer Archont der Labyrinthe, Unergründbarer Archont des Pendels der Pendel, Unergründbarster der Unergründbaren Archonten, Diener der Diener, Demütigster Sekretär des Ägyptischen Ödipus, Niedrigster Bote der Herren der Welt und Torwächter von Agarttha, Letzter Weihrauchfassträger und Beweihräucherer des Pendels.
Umberto Eco: Das Focaultsche Pendel

As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears.
Lu Xun

Göttin ~ deine Wege sind wild.
In deine Hände ~ mein Herz.
Du tanzt in Liebe ~ den Tod und das Leben.
Ich folge meinem Herzen ~ auf deinen wilden Wegen.

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Jun 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Zitate ohne Gewähr:

"Ich habe überhaupt keine Hoffnung mehr in die Zukunft unseres Landes, wenn einmal unsere heutige Jugend die Männer von morgen stellt. Unsere Jugend ist unerträglich, unverantwortlich und entsetzlich anzusehen."

Hesiod, 720 vor unserer Zeitrechnung

"Unsere Zeit befindet sich in einer kritischen Phase. Die Kinder hören auf ihre Eltern nicht mehr. Das Ende der Welt ist nicht mehr fern."

Ägyptischer Priester, etwa 2000 vor unserer Zeitrechnung

"Unsere Jugend ist verdorben bis auf den Grund des Herzens, böse und faul. Sie werden nie wie wir früher und können unsere Kultur nicht erhalten."

Inschrift auf Weinkrug in den Ruinen Babylons, mehr als 3000 vor unserer Zeitrechnung

und natürlich

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

Attributed to SOCRATES by Plato, according to William L. Patty and Louise S. Johnson, Personality and Adjustment, p. 277
(1953)
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Jun 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Die hat Schnusel/der Oger zusammengetragen:

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Conan in "The Tower of the Elephant" by Robert E. Howard

"I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the Nordheimer's Valhalla. I know not, nor do I care. Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."
- Conan in "Queen of the Black Coast" by REH

"There is life beyond death, I know, and I know this, too, Conan of Cimmeria"--she rose lithely to her knees and caught him in a pantherish embrace--"my love is stronger than any death! I have lain in your arms, panting with the violence of our love; you have held and crushed and conquered me, drawing my soul to your lips with the fierceness of your bruising kisses. My heart is welded to your heart, my soul is part of your soul! Were I still in death and you fighting for life, I would come back to the abyss to aid you--aye, whether my spirit floated with the purple sails on the crystal sea of paradise, or writhed in the molten flames of hell! I am yours, and all the gods and all their eternities shall not sever us!"
- Belit in "Queen of the Black Coast by REH

"When I cannot stand alone, it will be time to die," he mumbled, through mashed lips. "But I'd like a flagon of wine."
- Conan in "Rogues in the House" by REH

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Jun 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Hab grad auf meiner allerersten Festplatte eine Text-Datei mit Namen "BUTTONS" gefunden. Ich hab keine Ahnung, wo das her ist, jedenfalls ziemlich wundervoll:

Abandon all hope, ye who PRESS ENTER here

Bugs don't happen because you do something. Bugs just are.

grumble grumble growl hiss bitch whine piss moan

Always keep clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark

Don't bite my finger--look where I'm pointing

It's like brother Nietzsche said--being human is a complicated gig, so give that dark night of the soul a hug and howl the eternal yes

Con of the living dead

I'm not a FAN--I just read the stuff

Fandom means never having to say, "But where would I wear that?"

Among animals, it's eat or be eaten. Among people it's define or be defined.

A sentence is a fine thing to put a preposition at the end of

I'm not pompous; I'm pedantic. There's a difference. Let me explain it to you.

Lingua mortua sola lingua bona est. [translation: The only good language is a dead language.]

Housewives against entropy

And the brains are even bigger!

I died for your sins, and all I got was this lousy button

I don't care WHO you are, you're not walking on water while I'm fishing!

I was a Klingon before Klingons were popular

Regime change begins at home

I gave my books their own room. Now they want the whole house.

You can't judge a book by its movie

Feng Shui died for my books

Book lovers never go to bed alone!

C: \Coffee.exe not found, reboot user? Y/N?

A morning without coffee is like something without something else

Do what I mean, not what I say!

If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kick-boxing

I know UNIX, ADA, FORTH, APL, PASCAL, C, FORTRAN, COBOL, SMALLTALK, LISP, and nineteen other high-tech words

Rule 1) Is it plugged in? Rule 2) No, really. Is it plugged in? 3) Seriously, get on the floor and check. Is it really plugged in? Rule 4) Now, what about the switch on the back?

Don't blame me--I voted for Chtulhu

It's an Elder Thing--you wouldn't understand

Please bus your trays--the food that you don't eat today may be the food that eats you tomorrow

What would Chtulhu do?

What part of "Phn'glui mglw'nafh Chtulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn" didn't you understand?

It's not that I don't believe in the system—I don't believe that there IS a system

People are divided into two groups, the righteous and the unrighteous—and it's the righteous who do the dividing

Sam will kill him if he tries anything

Still not king

[Die beiden hierdrüber beziehen sich auf die wunderbaren geheimen Tagebücher der LotR-Gefährten, zu finden z.B. hier.)

If you can read this, you're in range

The ants are my friends, they're blowing in the wind

Sick, sick, sick--the humor of the Beast

That was ZEN, this is TAO

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Jun 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Aus "Over the Top" von Hawkwind

When you look into my eyes
 you're looking at your own reflection
 and all you see is your disguise
 you wear for your own protection

Und noch mehr gute Sachen:

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.
Marshall McLuhan

The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.
weißnich von wem

Zum Thema Banken:

"Gläserne Wolkenkratzer sind kein Zeichen von Transparenz!"
Attac

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   So Jun 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Sehr hilfreich im Internet:

MAN: Kick him―he'll forgive you.
Flatter him―he may or may not see through you.
But ignore him and he'll hate you.

― Idries Shah

Und noch mehr vom Meister:

Opinion is usually something which people have when they lack comprehensive information.
― Idries Shah, Reflections

If, from time to time, you give up expectation, you will be able to perceive what it is you are getting.

It is not 'Have I got a chance?' It is more often: 'Have I seen my chance?

Materialism, attachment to things of the world, includes pride. Many religious people suffer from pride: taking pleasure or even delight in being good, or religious.
― Idries Shah, Sufi Thought and Action

If you want to make an ordinary man happy, or think that he is happy, give him money, power, flattery, gifts, honours. If you want to make a wise man happy - improve yourself!

Sayings of the Prophet
Trust: Trust in God – but tie your camel first.

― Idries Shah, Caravan of Dreams

Good. Show me a man who thinks that he knows what 'good' is, and I will probably be able to show you a horror of a person. Show me a person who really knows what 'good' is, and I will show you that he almost never uses the word.
― Idries Shah, Caravan of Dreams

People today are in danger of drowning in information; but, because they have been taught that information is useful, they are more willing to drown than they need be.
If they could handle information, they would not have to drown at all.

Worry is a cloud which rains destruction.
― Idries Shah, Seeker After Truth

Greed harms you: generosity helps you. This is why it has been said: 'Greed is the mother of incapacity'.
― Idries Shah, Learning How to Learn: Psychology and Spirituality in the Sufi Way

Not to be greedy is, paradoxically, the highest form of looking after one's true interests.
― Idries Shah, Learning How to Learn: Psychology and Spirituality in the Sufi Way

Da könnte ich noch endlos weitermachen... Mehr z.B. hier:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/32851.Idries_Shah/

Noch eins mir selbst zur steten Mahnung:

Never follow any impulse to teach, however strong it might be. The command to teach is not felt as an impulsion.
― Idries Shah, Thinkers of the East

Kladde

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Mo Jun 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Zitat :

...the young Alexander Crowley [...] later changed his name to Aleister for largely numerological reasons when he discovered that the letters in Alexander only added up to the second cousin of the beast

Alan Moore in den Anmerkungen zu Kapitel 9 von "From Hell".

Knowledge must be usable to exist.
Omar Ali-Shah

Offenbar tritt in dem Maße, wie die Kultur sich hebt,
an die Stelle der Fleischkost die Pflanzenkost.

August Bebel, deutscher Politiker, 1840 – 1913

We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry.
gefunden hier

It's not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience want. If the audience knew what they needed then they wouldn't be the audience. They would be the artists. It's the job of the artists to give the audience what they need.

Nach seinem Tode
lebt noch der Gelehrte
wenngleich sein Leib
zum Staube wiederkehrte.
Doch tot ist,
ob er noch so lange lebt,
der Ignorant schon
eh man ihn begräbt.

(arabisch aus Spanien)

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Fr Apr 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Wohltätigkeit ist das Ersaufen des Rechts im Mistloch der Gnade.

Von Pestalozzi. Zu verdanken, dass ich den Satz kenne hab ich Georg Schramm. Dem ich sowieso endlos dankbar bin.
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Di Apr 26, 2016 9:54 pm

C. G. Jung mag ich ja nicht besonders... Das kratzt ihn und sein Ansehen wenig (also... gar nicht) und hier sind ein paar Aussprüche von ihm, die Vetch-approved sind. Sehr gut, Carl Gustav, geht doch!  :)

Die wirklichen Geheimnisse kann man gar nicht verraten.

Die Paradoxie gehört sonderbarerweise zum höchsten geistigen Gut; die Eindeutigkeit aber ist ein Zeichen der Schwäche.

und, ganz ganz wunderbar:

The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown.

Ich weiß nicht, ob er das im Original auf Englisch gesagt hat; ich habe keine deutsche Version davon gefunden. Ich finds auch schwer zu übersetzen. Es bedeutet so ungefähr sinngemäß:

Die größten und wichtigsten Probleme des Lebens sind alle grundsätzlich unlösbar. Sie können nie gelöst werden, wir können ihnen nur entwachsen.

Und
Shrinking away from death is something unhealthy and abnormal which robs the second half of life of its purpose.

Hehe, und das noch:

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Fr Jun 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Jede Menge Viktor Frankl:

Hinter jeder Verzweiflung steckt eine Vergötzung.

Auch das Glück entzieht sich uns genau und gerade in dem Maße, in dem wir es forciert intendieren. Aber es stellt sich automatisch ein, wenn wir unsere Selbst-Transzendenz ausleben, sei es in der Arbeit, sei es in der Liebe. Das Glück ist ein »Effekt«, der sich nicht »haschen« lässt.

Je mehr der Mensch nach Glück jagt, um so mehr verjagt er es auch schon. Um dies zu verstehen, brauchen wir nur das Vorurteil zu überwinden, dass der Mensch im Grund darauf aus sei, glücklich zu sein; was er in Wirklichkeit will, ist nämlich, einen Grund dazu zu haben. Und hat er einmal einen Grund dazu, dann stellt sich das Glücksgefühl von selbst ein. In dem Maße hingegen, in dem er das Glücksgefühl direkt anpeilt, verliert er den Grund, den er dazu haben mag, aus den Augen, und das Glücksgefühl selbst sackt in sich zusammen. Mit anderen Wort, Glück muss erfolgen und kann nicht erzielt werden.

Je mehr es dem Menschen um die Lust geht, umso mehr vergeht sie ihm auch schon. Je mehr er nach Glück jagt, um so mehr verjagt er es auch schon.

In Wirklichkeit ist Lust nicht das Ziel unserer Strebungen, sondern die Folge ihrer Erfüllung.

Wenn wir eine Situation nicht ändern können, müssen wir uns selbst ändern.

Zwischen Reiz und Reaktion liegt ein Raum. In diesem Raum liegt unsere Macht zur Wahl unserer Reaktion. In unserer Reaktion liegen unsere Entwicklung und unsere Freiheit.

Freiheit droht in Willkür auszuarten, sofern sie nicht in Verantwortlichkeit gelebt wird.

Nie kommt es auf eine Technik an, sondern immer nur auf denjenigen, der die Technik handhabt, auf den Geist, in dem sie gehandhabt wird.

Sollen wir Psychiater den Sinn geben?
Psychiater sind nicht allwissend. Das einzige göttliche Attribut, das ihnen zugeschrieben werden kann, ist Allgegenwart.
Sinn kann man nicht geben, er muss gefunden werden!

Die Frage ist falsch gestellt, wenn wir nach dem Sinn des Lebens fragen. Das Leben ist es, das Fragen stellt.

All unser Sein ist ein Antworten – ein Ver-Antworten des Lebens.

Der Zufall ist der Ort, an dem das Wunder nistet – oder besser gesagt: nisten kann, denn immer kann etwas nur – niemals muß es mehr als bloßer Zufall sein.

Das Gewissen lässt sich definieren als die intuitive Fähigkeit, den einmaligen und einzigartigen Sinn, der in jeder Situation verborgen ist, aufzuspüren. Mit einem Wort, das Gewissen ist ein Sinn-Organ.

Das Gewissen ist ein prämoralisches Wertverständnis, das aller expliziten Moral vorgängig ist.
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   So Jun 26, 2016 7:05 pm

As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.” - Rumi
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   So Jul 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Everyone carries a piece of the puzzle. Nobody comes into your life by mere coincidence. Trust your instincts. Do the unexpected. Find THE OTHERS.
– Dr Timothy Leary
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Di Jul 05, 2016 11:43 pm

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Okt 06, 2016 9:33 am

People living under capitalism find it almost unnatural to know their own center. Dignity must always be “acquired” and earned.

Rather than criticize and shame the evils of his time, St. Francis simply lived differently and let his lifestyle be his sermon.

Saints and mystics do not know things subject to object, but they know things subject to subject, center to center, two dignities mirroring one another.

When you live in pure consciousness, letting the naked being of all reality touch your own naked being, you experience foundational participation. Out of that plentitude—a sense of satisfaction and inner enoughness, a worldview of abundance—you find it much easier to live simply. You realize you don’t “need” as much. You’ve found your satisfaction at an inner place, at a deeper level inside you. You’re able to draw from this abundance and share it freely with others. And you stop trying to decide who is worthy of it, because you now know that you are not “worthy” either. It is one hundred percent pure gift!

Richard Rohr
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Okt 06, 2016 9:42 am

The universe is created by life and not the other way around.

Robert Lanza
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Okt 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Mo Dez 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Our view of reality, the one we conventionally take, is one among many. It’s pretty much a fact that our entire universe is a mental construct. We don’t actually deal with reality directly. We simply compose a picture of reality from what’s going on in our retinas, in the timpani of our ears, and in our nerve endings. We perceive our own perception, and that perception is to us the entirety of the universe. I believe magic is, on one level, the willful attempt to alter those perceptions. Using your metaphor of an aperture, you would be widening that window or changing the angle consciously, and seeing what new vistas it affords you.

– Alan Moore

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Fr Dez 09, 2016 11:52 am

Virtually all organizations known to you work largely by means of your greed. They attract you because what they say or do appeals to your greed. This is concealed only by their appearance. If you stop listening to their words and look at the effect, you will soon see it.

Idries Shah, "Learning how to learn"

Opinion is usually something which people have when they lack comprehensive information.

☾ - Idries Shah ✾
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Di Dez 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Deep in the sea are riches beyond compare.
But if you seek safety, it is on the shore.

Saadi, Rose Garden

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do Dez 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Vertrauen ist viel besser als Glauben. Glauben bedeutet, dass jemand anderes das Denken übernimmt

Buckminster Fuller
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   So Dez 18, 2016 1:20 pm

If you wonder, ‘Can I trust?’ you are really wondering, ‘Can I develop a strong enough opinion to please me?

Idries Shah

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Di Jan 17, 2017 11:27 am

The word 'choice' is a fraud while people choose only what they have been taught to choose.

Idries Shah
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Mi Feb 01, 2017 10:34 pm

A sign is enough for the alert, but a thousand counsels are not enough for the negligent.
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   So Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Trust is not servility; people tend to misunderstand ‘trust’.

People who cannot trust are themselves not trustworthy, and therefore cannot be entrusted with important things.

Only the search for truth is valid, the desire for wisdom the motive.
The method is assimilation, not study.

Idries Shah
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Do März 16, 2017 10:14 am

Die reinste Form des Wahnsinns ist es, alles beim Alten zu lassen und trotzdem zu hoffen, dass sich etwas ändert.

Einstein
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Mi Apr 26, 2017 6:14 pm

End of Empire
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Fr Apr 28, 2017 7:29 pm

You have come a long way, and you do not know it. You have a long way to go, and you do know what that means.

Idries Shah
Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Das T.I.N.A.-Prinzip   Do Mai 04, 2017 4:07 pm

ja genau...

Nach oben Nach unten
Vetch

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   Mi Mai 10, 2017 9:23 am

A Sufi is one who is himself unfettered and who is innocent, in his turn, of keeping others in bondage.

Idries Shah
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche   

Nach oben Nach unten

Sammlung wichtiger Sprüche
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
TarotTruhe :: Marktplatz-
Gehe zu: